1) What is the time frame for creating a video? -From our experience so far 4 to 6 weeks with good client feedback is needed to create a compelling video
2) What is the process for creating a video? -First we deliver a questionnaire to the clients to get to know them and their business better We then create a draft of the script and the clients’ feedback is taken to see if we are going in the correct direction After the script is finalized, a story board is created which is again subjected to client feedback Then comes to voice over phase After this is the final animation phase Each step has to be finalized in order to go to the next step because returning and making changes to the previous stage will cost in overheads charges
3) How is our service different from Fiverr or other video companies?- We are a one stop shop where you can get the entire video marketing services and we are continuously improving our infrastructure to serve you the best. We believe that once a video is associated with a brand them it should remain there for a significant amount of time so why not have a good one. We make only custom made videos tailored according to customer’s needs. Each business is different and we pride ourselves on our creativity Intensive feedback sessions take place between the creative team and the clients to get to a point where the right message is portrayed. All the ideas that we create are original Each project is given a separate dedicated project manager and graphic designer We can replicate any kind of video style if the client requires one
4) Why are your videos not costly than most companies out there? -We believe in helping our clients and a video doesn’t have to be very expensive. Every business should have videos and the more we sell them, the more business we will get from the strong relationship we built (referrals are more than welcome).
5) What if we don’t have any idea about what kind of video we want? -Well that’s why we are here for and we would recommend you a video from the information we get from you. Therefore it is absolutely crucial that you fill up the questionnaire as detailed as possible.
6) Why should we select you and not any other company?- Well you are free to choose any company you want to but we are here to help and we always put ourselves in our customers’ shoes and come up with the best solution. All our team right from our Sales to copywriters to graphic designers to voice over artists to the animation experts are highly qualified in their respective areas and the creative juices are always flowing.
7) What if we want the video in less than 4 weeks?- In that case you should tell us in advance and we should discuss first about it. From our experience though, to come up with a quality product 4 weeks is a good time for a compelling final product.
8) What if I don’t get sales after using a video? -Video is a sales accelerator tool which has to be used with other components of the website or social media. If the product or the service is not competitive then a video alone can’t save it.
9) What if we just want the video animation to be done by you and we have our own script and/or voice over artists?- No problem at all. Just let us know and we can integrate all the components that you want during the creation of the product.
10) What is the cost of a video? -The cost of the video depends on various factors like the length, animation and the type of video. That being said, we always try to work within the budget of the clients because we believe that video should be accessible to everyone. The type of video is determined depending on the brainstorming session by our creative team. The final proposal is then delivered to the client and has all the necessary details. Therefore it is absolutely necessary to fill the questionnaire as detailed as possible.
What we offer
Our videos feature a great and compelling story sure to grab people's attention instantly.
Our videos feature characters that are attractive and compelling.
We give our videos the best quality sure to bring likability to your brand.